A guy using the psuedonym "Kilsally" on the Slugger OToole site has just exposed himself as probably being part of the Quadruple-cross conspiracy.
Anyone trying to sell P+J to the Unionist community at this time is walking on very dangerous ground.
"What he would do if he were Peter Pinnochio Punt???...what a joke!.....................? What did Hiter do when he was defeated?
Any so-called "leader" or influential individuals in the plethora or "Unionist parties or organisations" he mentions would be very well advised to keep their mouths shut.
Do you really think this is all an accident that Gerry Adams OBE and Peter Pinnochio Punt OBE happen to be getting exposed at the same time?
The big question is, "Who will be next?"
Strange the way God repeats this.
Pr 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Pr 27:12 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Friday, 15 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sam,
There's someone who posts under the moniker 'Kilsally' at SermonAudio here: http://www.sermonaudio.com/comments_view.asp?onlyname=true&keyword=Kilsally
I wonder if they're one and the same?
Mrs. O'Leary
P.S. to my most recent comment
in connection with this post:
Sam, f.y.i.,
If you follow the link I provided in my prior post, to all comments made by 'Kilsally' at SermonAudio, who incidentally is from 'Ulster', it will take you to the Orange Order / Orange Chronicle.
Mrs. O'Leary
mrs;
Funny you should mention the OO. I was at a funeral today where I hoped to meet a friend. When we were children our parents took us to march with "the Juveniles."
It must have been one of those Easters which came early, because we were utterly soaked and frozen. The venue was Carrick, our parents brought us home early because we were drenched.
I was going to ask him if he remembered the incident. I have never had anything to do with the OO since as far as I know my friend did not either.
My father had been in it at one time but I think he and one of my uncles were thrown out for "drinking."
I still have "The Sash My Father Worn" but none that I have wore.
Sam,
Do you believe it acceptable for Christians to belong to the Orange Order? ? ? Is this not an organization where men are bound by secrets and oaths? ?
Mrs. O'Leary
mrs;
Funny you should mention the OO. I was at a funeral today where I hoped to meet a friend. When we were children our parents took us to march with "the Juveniles."
It must have been one of those Easters which came early, because we were utterly soaked and frozen. The venue was Carrick, our parents brought us home early because we were drenched.
I was going to ask him if he remembered the incident. I have never had anything to do with the OO since as far as I know my friend did not either.
My father had been in it at one time but I think he and one of my uncles were thrown out for "drinking."
I still have "The Sash My Father Worn" but none that I have worn.
I suspect the entire leadership are all "fruits."
(I tried to post this last night in response to your first two comments but the comment facility was malfunctioning)
mrs;
Regarding your comments "Christians and the OO." I do not believe Christians should be members of the OO or any other "secret society" which operates along similar lines.
You can be a strong Biblical Protestant without being a member of the OO.
I do have to confess though I do enough enjoy the Bands and the music.
Post a Comment