Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Wednesday, 13 January 2010
SORRY WRONG INFORMATION.
Ulster/Scots will be the least of his worries if he makes any mistakes over the next few days.
The funeral Nigel, Nelson and Diane need to attend is on Friday.
I saw a rather confusing article on the BBC website saying Peter Pinnochio Punt is "in the loop" regarding current negotiations. Why is a fatally damaged and compromised figure allowed to negotiate on behalf of Unionism? It is perfectly obvious to all and sundry there is a prison cell with Peter Pinnochio Punt OBE`s name on it.
You better explain more clearly to the public what exactly is going on Nelson.
"Nelson McCausland said reports about Iris Robinson had not weakened the DUP in talks about moving policing and justice powers from London to Belfast."
It is about time some Pink Presbyterian Preacherettes make public statments saying this is "Unbiblical, Unethical and Immoral." You do not need to worry about "Presbytery" anymore, they are not going to do anything to you!
Eze 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
Labels:
Bible,
current events,
greed,
lies,
Lundy`s,
Terrocracy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment