Have you noticed the "Northern Bank" advertisement on many internet pages has the picture of a young lad who looks very like "Kirk McCambley" (whoever he is) and the caption says "Happy New Year Pete!"
Very ironic is it not? I nearly spelt it "Very irisonic is it not?" I think I have invented a new word, though Nelson will probably claim it as some form of ancient Ulster-Scots.
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Saturday, 9 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Greetings Sam....
Would it be fair to say in light of the Pete and Iris story to make the statement.................
Ian Paisley has been spotted
Casting the First Stone .....
as they left the building.
Cub 2
This is a comment that does fit anywhere.
Judgment Day - May 21, 2011
Are “YOU “ sitting in sackcloth & ashes ?
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/
http://www.familyradio.com/
http://www.the-latter-rain.com/
“The purpose of this information is to inform you
of the great urgency there now is in the world for
each and every person to be reconciled to God...”
cub; I do not really understand what you mean I am afraid.
I can only hazard a gues you are referrin to something that was shown on TV?
I do not have TV, so if it was some TV clip you refer to I know nothing about it.
Peter;
The only place that comment will fit in is the Pscychiatric unit where poor Iris finds herself.
The sites you refer to a run by charlatans. Anyone who says judgement day is May 21 2011 is a nut or pretending to be a nut.
Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Judgement day for any individual can come at any time;
Pr 27:1 Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
Sam
I came across this and thought it was interesting .
World population to reach 7 billion by 2011
Just some interesting numbers. Doesn't mean anything, just interesting.
7,000,000,000 / 3.33 = 2102102102.1021021021021021021021
Zechariah 13:8
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts
therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
Zechariah 13:9
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver
is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and
I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is
my God.
To GOD be ALL the GLORY!
I found this here.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TimeandJudgment_May212011/messages?o=1
revelation.chapter20.11@gmail.com
Post a Comment