Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
PETER DID NOT PAY CLOSE ENOUGH ATTENTION TO THIS DETAIL.
I would love to see Spotlight, Insight, or Suzanne Breen do an interview with Selwyn just to hear what his current thoughts on the present situation are. From now on N.Ireland history will be divided into two parts N.I pre-Selwyn and N.I. post Selwyn.
News of a "secret meeting" between the Vatican controlled Chatham House party (aka The Conservatives) and the two "Unionist partys" will probably be used to try and give the impression Peter Pinnochio Punt is still doing a great job and is still a great "political strategist" despite his "family problems." If you read Liam Clarke`s interview with Peter, the so-called "secret meeting" will come a s no surprise.
If Peter was so good at his job he should have been paying closer attention to who, why and how his wife`s "political adviser" happened to to be placed into that particular position. Surely someone in the Lundy party must have vouched for Selwyn Black?
"Liam Clarke --- Is there anything you want to add?
Peter --- You never asked me about Selwyn Black (Iris Robinson’s former adviser who was the BBC’s main source). I am told by the ones at Stormont that I met him once. He was her adviser. Does that not give him a responsibility to advise her on the very matters which he thought were of such significance that he had to go public on them. Should he not have been telling her ‘I am not prepared to do it’. Is that not what you would do? Should he not have been telling her ‘I am not prepared to do it’? If he was not satisfied that his advice was being taken should he not have gone to the other parties to indicate that he was concerned about the steps that had been taken?
Why does somebody inveigle themselves into every part of someone’s private life, present themselves as a friend, sit down and pray, giving them spiritual advice, talk about all the psychological issues involved, present yourself to want to go along to visit her mother in hospital and then betray. He clearly had been gathering information on her as he went along."
An issue arising from Peter`s contrived interview with "journalist" Liam Clarke has been pointed out by a few commentaters and indiviuals as very, very, damaging. If Peter`s cronies are deliberately leaking "false information," to undermine supposed "enemies within," why should any journalist or any member of the public believe a word they say?
"Liam Clarke --- Is it true that she intended to go to Chamonix?
Peter --- I am not sure where that comes from. I think they may have been testing some sources to see who was leaking. There was only one place where Iris was ever going to be spending some weeks and that is ... (where she is now) "
The whole political,religious atmosphere in N.Ireland make it a "dissemblers paradise."
Ps 26:4 I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment