Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Thursday, 14 January 2010
WHICH ONE IS THE DRUNK?
What do you think of these men? One of them is a drunk. I saw him in the Waterfront Hall one night, but he was so sly about it. He was not drinking openly at the bar like everyone else, he was hiding behind screens so no one could see him.
Ask Fred Cobain if it is true, he will remember the time, Fred was very upset by the time I was finished with him.
Tom Hartley would remember it too, I was reading the Bible to him the same night, he started to get very aggitated, he was with some woman it must have been his wife. She`ll probably remember it too, after all it is not everyday someone starts reading the Bible to you in the Waterfront Hall.
There was a fellow there who used to write for the Newsletter, I can`t remember his name now but his wife was pleading with me to leave him
alone because he had a recent heart attack.
None of the recent scandal has surprised me at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment