Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Wednesday 2 June 2010

END ALL CROSS BORDER CO-OPERATION WITH SOUTHERN IRISH INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS.

RTE website is an endless source of amusement regarding its latest news items. Wannabee international terrorist Shane Dillon will end up regretting his foray into the murky world of "international terrorism."

Mr Dillon said he only was freed to leave Israel once he signed deportation papers.
'They asked me to sign and I signed numerous things, I signed Shane the Pain and Mickey Mouse,' he added.
'They didn't really understand. They gave it to me in Hebrew and I said, 'Well, I don't understand that' and they gave it to me in English and I said 'Ní thuigim é sin'.


The Southern Irish Gombeen government are very clearly carried away with delusions of grandeur. What a laughing stock. Names in the Bible are very instructive, names in real life can sometimes be instructive. I wonder if he exists? I wonder why they called him"Leonard?"


James Leonard Clark.

The Lundy parties should be booting J118 and co out of government and ending all cross border contact with the Southern Irish international terrorists, alas they have not the guts to do it.

Esther 8:16-17
16The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour.
17And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

No comments: