Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
A picture of the Dry Dock where Titanic was fitted out. You can see a better picture on the website. This is about the best Titanic linked ...
"As far as I am aware"........This is Ken Clark In the treacherous and deceitful world of "British" politicians, there...
The problems with headlines such as "Donaldson outed to send a message," is, no one can be sure which Donaldson has been outed? ...
A friend told me today Mr Stephen Nolan is very reluctant to discuss "Super Injunctions." Apparently some callers wanted to raise...
Mervy Lundy aka Mervyn Storey The whole thing is ludicrous. I mean who would have an "affair" with thon (the last bit is in Ulster...
This is a picture of an individual most people will never have heard of. Here is a short satirical snippet about him. It is titled ...
Within the last few days Chessbase.com has published a very interesting article exploring the possibility the religious roguery of the "...
Willie McLundy and Field Marshall Jeffrey Lundy deny smears and rumours. Though they have not categorically denied there are "Superinj...
Stephen Dickinson "Later in his remarks, the Rev Dickinson said: "We will seek to reclaim the Orange Institution for God and we w...
The flag of N.Carolina displaying the date of the Declaration. The Mecklenburg Declaration on May 20th 1775 by Ulster-Scots colonialists w...
Monday, 31 December 2007
Hopefully he will remember his Boss and Edwin funded the last Sodomite parade.
Nigel`s view of Blasphemy is strange. He did not think it blasphemous when attending a Babylonian service at St Anne`s Cathedral some years ago.
I wonder does he regard this as Blasphemous.
Michael Fisher outlines the list of people who will be honoured in Queen Elizabeth II's annual honours list
What about this? would he consider this as blasphemous? He attended this get together with the Babylonian leadership.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
HOW HAVE THESE POLITICIANS MANAGED TO CARRY OUT SUCH WICKEDNESS IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME WITHOUT ANY CHURCH CENSURE?
Saturday, 29 December 2007
Justice devolution 'crucial step'
PROVERBS 1:10-19 describes the longstanding style of IRA Policing and Justice.
10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof
Thursday, 27 December 2007
To be a Lundy that is!
Poor Gregory "the great" is in a predicament. Lundyism is not so appealing to him anymore. One problem is he cannot seem to quite make up his mind about it! Another problem he has is facing up to the truth.....he still calls it the "St Andrews Agreement", waken up Gregory call it by its proper name the "Eileen Paisley Agreement."
Gregory may not have been in this mess had he belonged to a good Bible believing denomination which could come to a clear cut stance regarding deceitful behaviour. Unfortunately Gregory is a Pink Presbyterian! Let us not forget he also belongs to the political party who lambasted "dissidents" with the Trimblite catchphrase, "There is NO ALTERNATIVE", so what are you going to do Gregory? after all, there is no alternative!!!!!!!!
You can seek an audience with the Antichrist should he happen to call this way during 2oo8, he will give you the advice you need. On the other hand you could look for some stirring sermon from sermonfraudio.com on a text such as;
Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah 59:18-20 (in Context) Isaiah 59 (Whole Chapter)
Two sermon titles that should catch the eye of any Lundy;
Political Hypocrisy at Jesus' Trial
A Warning to Dishonest Public Officials
New year will decide fate of Agreement, says Campbell
"On the St Andrews Agreement, Mr Campbell said “the most obvious questions that people will be asking are: is it delivering and are steps being taken to ensure that the strategic direction this process is taking us in is the right one?”
Who is the most likely group to disband in 2008? the Babylonian mass murdering ringleaders of the IRA or the Pink Presbyterian Church?????????
Just remember one thing about Pope Lundy1, "He hasn`t gone away ye know!"
Wednesday, 26 December 2007
In a few more years it will emerge MI6 were in collusion with the Taliban leaders. No doubt this revelation will make Gordon Brown "sick to his stomach." The Taliban are probably planning to become "community activists" and negotiating a huge cash package from the British and Euroland.
You can feel sorry for the soldiers and their families who are being betrayed by the security sevices!
Tuesday, 25 December 2007
Friday, 21 December 2007
Hugh Orde is saying; Omagh conviction 'unlikely'
It would be a useful exercise for MSM to replay all the condemnations and pledges to catch the perpetrators by security heads and politicians in the aftermath of Omagh and other bombings. Hugh Orde is making it his business to distance himself from this sorry plight by shifting the blame to his predecessor.
The two leading Terrocrats are saying; NOTHING!
They cannot can they? One is an expert in orchestrating mass-murder, the other is now his apologist. To make a greater mockery of the Bible, the apologist is presently a minister in the PPC along with a collection of other spiritual lundies.
One of the biggest problems trying to convict terrorists is the very unpleasant fact many terrorists have important government connections. The security chiefs always claim to have plenty of intelligence information, no wonder! a high percentage of the murderers are government sponsored. For over 30 years in N.Ireland life has been held as very cheap by the powers that be. In the New Ulster life has become even cheaper.
Have a look at the news video about this supposed "right wing" Knight of Malta politician`s alleged connections with terrorists and other sundry meances to world peace. Rudy Giuliane`s Ties To Terror.
Should people like this be in public life never mind public office?
One of the most perplexing issues Christians face is seeing wicked individuals not only get away with crime but seemingly prosper and gain advantageous positions from their enterprises.
David speaks feelingly upon this subject in Psalm 73.
1Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
2But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.
3For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
4For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.
5They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.
6Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.
7Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.
8They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.
9They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
10Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
11And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?
12Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
13Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
14For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.
15If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
16When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;
17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.
18Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.
19How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.
20As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.
21Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.
22So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.
23Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
24Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
25Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
26My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
27For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
28But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.
Monday, 3 December 2007
If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?
Jeremiah 12:4-6 (in Context) Jeremiah 12 (Whole Chapter)
Sunday, 2 December 2007
Saturday, 1 December 2007
This quote is from the article above.
THE PURITANS HAD A BETTER GRASP OF THE DOCTRINE. SO MUCH SO THEY BEHEADED A KING WHO WAS UNREPENTANT!
The Doctrine of Repentance by Thomas Watson
"To discover what true repentance is, I shall first show what it is not.
There are several deceits of repentance which might occasion that saying of Augustine that `repentance damns many'. He meant a false repentance; a person may delude himself with counterfeit repentance.
1. The first deceit of repentance is legal terror A man has gone on long in sin. At last God arrests him, shows him what desperate hazard he has run, and he is filled with anguish. Within a while the tempest of conscience is blown over, and he is quiet. Then he concludes that he is a true penitent because he has felt some bitterness in sin. Do not be deceived: this is not repentance. Ahab and Judas had some trouble of mind. It is one thing to be a terrified sinner and another to be a repenting sinner. Sense of guilt is enough to breed terror. Infusion of grace breeds repentance. If pain and trouble were sufficient to repentance, then the damned in hell should be most penitent, for they are most in anguish. Repentance depends upon a change of heart. There may be terror, yet with no change of heart.
2. Another deceit about repentance is resolution against sin A person may purpose and make vows, yet be no penitent. `Thou saidst, I will not transgress' (Jer. 2.20). Here was a resolution; but see what follows: `under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot'. Notwithstanding her solemn engagements, she played fast and loose with God and ran after her idols. We see by experience what protestations a person will make when he is on his sick-bed, if God should recover him again; yet he is as bad as ever. He shows his old heart in a new temptation. Resolutions against sin may arise:
(1) From present extremity; not because sin is sinful, but because it is painful. This resolution will vanish.
(2) From fear of future evil, an apprehension of death and hell: `I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him' (Rev. 6.8). What will not a sinner do, what vows will he not make, when he knows he must die and stand before the judgment-seat? Self-love raises a sick-bed vow, and love of sin will prevail against it. Trust not to a passionate resolution; it is raised in a storm and will die in a calm.
3. The third deceit about repentance is the leaving of many sinful ways It is a great matter, I confess, to leave sin. So dear is sin to a man that he will rather part with a child than with a lust: `Shall I give the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?' (Mic. 6.7). Sin may be parted with, yet without repentance.
(1) A man may part with some sins and keep others, as Herod reformed many things that were amiss but could not leave his incest.
(2) An old sin may be left in order to entertain a new, as you put off an old servant to take another. This is to exchange a sin. Sin may be exchanged and the heart remained unchanged. He who was a prodigal in his youth turns usurer in his old age. A slave is sold to a Jew; the Jew sells him to a Turk. Here the master is changed, but he is a slave still. So a man moves from one vice to another but remains a sinner still.
(3) A sin may be left not so much from strength of grace as from reasons of prudence. A man sees that though such a sin be for his pleasure, yet it is not for his interest. It will eclipse his credit, prejudice his health, impair his estate. Therefore, for prudential reasons, he dismisses it. True leaving of sin is when the acts of sin cease from the infusion of a principle of grace, as the air ceases to be dark from the infusion of light. "