Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Thursday 24 June 2010

SATAN`S DEVICES; DO YOU THINK THIS IS ALL IT SEEMS?

Quite a number of media reports focus on the proposed vistit by the Queen to the Antichrist`s Southern Irish kingdom. You do not need to be a genius to work out the simple fact this is merely a ruse intending to pave the way for a reciprocal visit by the Antichrist to N.Ireland.

You would think all the "Protestant" organisations in N.Ireland such as the OO, Caleb Foundation, Protestant Evangelical Society, etc,etc,etc would see through this little ruse and fire a volley of statements as a warning. Alas they will not, as they are truly ignorant of Satan`s devices.
2 Cor 2:11
9 For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.
10 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;
11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us
: for we are not ignorant of his devices.


The favourite pastime of the world`s "ruling elite" spiritual and literal fornication.
Revelation 17:1-3
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been
made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 comments:

joe bloggs said...

this comment has nothing to do with your post but check out the picture on www.tfwoc.blogspot.com

SAM FLANAGAN said...

This is so funny, I see you have Hymers sermons on your site.

He fairly sorted the Pink P`s out, as far as I know he was given a couple of grand and sent home early.

They did not what to believe by the time he was finshed.

joe bloggs said...

DR HYMERS contacted me and said that i could post all the sermons except the last one, he said that in the last sermon he apologized for some of the things he said , but he realizes now he shouldn't have done so, and apologizing to them was a mistake.

SAM FLANAGAN said...

LOL!!!!!!!