Review of a book published in 2010. I have no idea if anyone was ever sued because of what was said in this book.
I do have a friend who assures me a very well known politician who plays chess is an absolute fraud. He is hailed as a hero but he was in fact a state informer.
THE KGB PLAYS CHESS
I must buy this book some day I have time to read it.
Funny old world isn`t ?
Luke 20:20
And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Friday, 26 August 2011
WHO SAID CHESS WAS BORING? HAVE A LOOK AT THIS!
Labels:
agents,
Bible,
chess,
Cyberspace Paranoia,
lies,
secret societies,
victims
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment