Last week a story made the news which illustrated the corrupt nature of UK culture and the crazy world of chess. A sexual deviant who happens to be the President of the English Chess Federation pulled an egomanical stunt to highlight his perverted sexual nature. He tried to wear a sodomite promoting t-shirt while giving prizes to kids at the British Chess Championships.
The whole matter eventually blew over. However it does highlight a very strange attitude in British Chess. The English Chess Federation in their folly seem to find it "prestigious" to be fronted by a sodomite. Not surprising really there is a history of sexual perversion in English Chess.
Some character named Brian Eley suddenly departed to foreign climes just before he was to be arrested relating to alleged offences against children. One report I read indicated he had been wanted by Interpol at one stage. It is worth looking up via Google if you have the time. Strange he has never been tracked down?
"Brian Eley skipped Police Bail and immediately left the country - I am sure he did this due to his innocence"
You have to ask yourself, "Was Brian Eley a Freemason?"
Why do the English Chess Federation regard it as prestigious to be represented by a pervert? If they really want to promote chess in the UK and have someone prestigious to do the job Kate or William are the obvious people to do it.
This is a picture of the normal relationship which God has ordained. One male and one female, or the other way around if you prefer.
Now I have received an email correspondence from the Caleta Hotel in Gibraltar. They are trying to rip me off for accommodation I did not book at last years Chess tournament in Gibraltar.
At the moment they are trying to say I booked a full package, then left early so I am not entitled to a refund. I hope they are not trying to discriminate against me because I was wearing Linfield shirt. Gibraltar is a Babylonian dominated colony despite being British.
This is a link to the 2012 Gibraltar Chess Festival. An advertisement for the Caleta Hotel can be seen at the left hand side.
Who would want to be associated with Chess when it is a playground for perverts, cheats and thieves?
Matthew 6:20
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Wednesday, 10 August 2011
THE CORRUPT AND CRAZY WORLD OF CHESS
Labels:
Bible,
chess,
current events,
freemasons,
lies,
morallity,
secret societies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment