Pam Lundy captured on video opening her mouth for the first time in the Terrocratic headquarters. She is very concerned about "domestic violence." Here is her profile from the Kincora Old Boys Association website.
Here is the same Pam Lundy on the front page yesterday`s Sunday Paper. It claims she is a Pink Presbyterian, everyone knows the Pinkies would never get up to anything like this!
There is also a story about the son of David Lundy MP. Surely these God Fearing upright citizens could not be getting up to all these things? I do hope they sue the Sunday paper for writing these awful things about them!
If I remember rightly poor Iris was quickly expelled from KOBA for adultery.
Here is a nice little nostalgic youtube clip for Pam, Iris and all other Kincora Old Boys members. lol lol lol lol lol lol
You would think all these morons would not stop and ask themselves, "Why are all these bad things happening to us?" lol lol
Proverbs 1:26
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Monday, 27 June 2011
PINK PAM FLYS THE COOP, SO THE SUNDAY NEWS CLAIMS ANYWAY.
Labels:
Audio/Video,
Bible,
current events,
greed,
Koba,
lies,
Lundy`s,
morallity,
Music,
pink presbyterianism,
Terrocracy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment