Ludwig 3 - the PC music program
I was looking at the website for this music making programme yesterday. It was very interesting, they were using "Wade in the water" as a sample song to illustrate the capabilities of the music tool. You have to admit, Germans are very,very clever.
Here is one who was just to clever to be true, allegedly.
The LUDWIG site if the chessbase link does not work. I think there is a free version available.
By the way, is your internet browser very slow, does it seems to freeze when you go to certain sites? Don`t worry you may not have a virus.
I had the same problem, eventually through cyberspace help I discovered the problem was caused by an Adobe upgrade, I think it was the 10.2 upgrade. They have brought out a new upgrade which seems to have solved the problem. This useless piece of information may be of use to someone.
1 Chronicles 16:41-4341 And with them Heman and Jeduthun, and the rest that were chosen, who were expressed by name, to give thanks to the LORD, because his mercy endureth for ever;
42 And with them Heman and Jeduthun with trumpets and cymbals for those that should make a sound, and with musical instruments of God. And the sons of Jeduthun were porters.
43 And all the people departed every man to his house: and David returned to bless his house.
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Tuesday, 7 June 2011
HERE IS AN INTERESTING PIECE OF SOFTWARE FOR MUSIC ENTHUSIASTS.
Labels:
Audio/Video,
Bible,
current events,
Music,
providence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment