Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Monday 18 June 2007

MODESTLY DRESSED, COURAGEOUS AND ORANGE


Too bad she is Jewish!!! One of the "Orange youth" in Israel. Definitely not the type to be intimidated by Plan B. She has more backbone than the whole DUP put together.

I have come across the following article on UlsterRevivalist webpage. http://ulsterrevivalist.wordpress.com/ This link gives you the whole article.
This is an exert
"Modesty reflects purity…
Tuesday, June 5th in
Something that has been on my mind, especially in recent months and as we head into summer, is the modesty of dress with Christian men and women - not only in public, but also in church.
Now, I’m sure I’ll be criticsed for being old-fashioned and behind the times… but I don’t mind. God’s Word is clear on the matter - (e.g. 1 Timothy 2:9, 1 Corinthians 11:1-16) Men and women should be dressed modestly.
Proverbs 7:10 - “And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot and subtil of heart.”

The full story regarding the youg Israeli girl can be found here.

3 comments:

Ulster Protestant said...

Great phot Sam but do you know Ulster Revivalist's views on the Agreemnet?

SAM FLANAGAN said...

I am afraid I do not know the views on the agreement. I have a strange feeling you do and you are going to tell me in you own inimitable fashion. lol

Ulster Protestant said...

http://ulsterrevivalist.blogspot.com/2007/03/trust-man-who-trusts-in-god.html