The Irish News is almost worth buying today. It looks like a very long queue of people who have been longing to stick the boot or stiletto into Gerry MI5 Adams now feel they have the perfect social environment in which to do so.
Naturally he denies it all.
John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Exclusive picture of Sammy "Henrich Himmler" Lundy leading the celebratory sing-a-long with his favourite "Panzerlied." ...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
Thursday, 18 February 2010
THE "DISAPPEARED" RETURN TO HAUNT GERRY MI5 ADAMS.
Labels:
agents,
Bible,
current events,
lies,
victims
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sam.
I know this does not relate to the post, but I just now attempted to access the FAIR website victims.org.uk, and encountered this error message:
"This account has been suspended."
Any thoughts ? ? ?
Mrs. O'Leary
mrs;
I have no knowledge about the victims.org.uk.
The FAIR youtube site is still in place.
http://www.youtube.com/user/fairmedia1
Sam,
The 'victims.org.uk' website is the one I usually visit, and I thought it was the primary FAIR web address. I just now tried to access it again, and encountered the same message ? ?
I'll try the you tube site, though it remains somewhat curious that this site, at least for the moment, is inaccessible. I generally visit it once a day.
Mrs. O'Leary
Sam,
P.S.
I went to the youtube site, but inasmuch as I have dial up, it's not much use to me. I attempted to access the FAIR 'website' from this site and encountered the same error message.
I opt for the'website', as there I can access articles, as opposed to videos.
Mrs. O'Leary
mrs;
you could try reading, "The Serpent`s Tail" by Martin Dillon. Available from Amazon, while FAIR is offline.
Thanks Sam . .
I'll do just that!
Mrs. O'Leary
Post a Comment