Nice picture of Vladamir Kramnik with his daughter.
Kramnik is a Chess playing comedian!
Read this joke earlier on the Chessbase site. The source is a Russian Chess playing comedian.
"Incidentally Vladimir Kramnik has a wry sense of humour, and is one of the very few Russian players with a repertoire of genuinely good jokes – good as opposed to jokes that leave you staring at the teller in bafflement.
At the dinner he treated us to the following example which had everyone cracking up – and at least one 2800+ player close to hysterics.
It goes like this: A kid is asked how he would like his life to end. "I would like to die like my grandfather," he said, "peacefully in his sleep – and not like all those people in his bus, yelling and screaming in terror."
It took a some of us a couple of tellings before we all caught it. But typical Vlady."
1.To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing.
6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.