Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 2 December 2011

THE PRIVATE PIKE OF "IRISH REPUBLICANISM"


Neil Donachy or whatever his name is has found his true niche in life. He is the "Private Pike" of Irish Republicanism!

Private Pike`s details can be revealed below.

Birthplace ----- Belfast, Britain.
Nationality ---- British.
School      ----  I would rather not say!
Most exciting time of life so far? ------ serving as an Altar boy.
Most depressing time of life so far? ----- The day my priest was arrested!
Proudest moment of life so far? ----- Joining the "Irish Republican Movement" and becoming a "ceasefire soldier!
Biggest influence on your life?  ---- J118.
Biggest success in life so far? --- stirring up a Loyalist/Unionist protest.
Biggest acheivement so far? ---- driving both communities further apart.
Your political ambition? -----  Taking J118`s place as JOINT First Minister.
Your main ambition in life? ---- Becoming an MI5 agent like J118 and causing another "Bloody Sunday," I would love a machine gun for Xmas!




"Private Pike" described in the Bible!
Proverbs 7:6+7
For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,

And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,

No comments: