Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 16 December 2011

INAUGURAL ULSTER BLITZ CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP

Are you looking for something to do at the holiday period? 

Why don`t you take part in the inaugural Ulster Blitz Chess Championship.  It takes place on Tuesday 27th December 2011 9.30am to 6.00pm at Belfast Boat Club. 
Details can be found at the Ulster Chess Union site. You may become famous on Youtube if you take part.


Unfortunately I cannot take part in the event as my day time activity involves exercising my German friend twice a day.
Caleb Weimaraner is my German friend.
He is also known as; Caleb "Mercury Rising" Weimaraner.
Germans are very demanding!


Ecclesiastes 12:12

And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments: