Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Tuesday 16 March 2010

BARRY IS NOW THE STAR IN HIS VERY OWN "BIG PICTURE."

Do you ever come across people whom you instinctively do not like? Barry Gilligan would be the type of person who fits that category. He is just to good to be true. Anyone who gets to be head of the policing board in any country is probably an absolute slimeball. It turns out Barry is a "succesful property developer" as well.

Some "property developers" seem to have been just as much a protected species as MI5 assets. (Don`t miss the video clip of Barry "overstressing" he has not stolen anyones land and has not done anything wrong)


Seems as if Barry has now crossed some residents of N.Belfast and the police have been called to look into the matter. I am sure there are lots of bad boys in N.Belfast who could make sure all Barry`s "developments" become valueless for a small fee. He could also find himself lampooned in the new "Give my head peace" theatre production, they are always on the look out for new material.

It is not very good for your health, wealth or general wellbeing to stray onto the radar of BBC`s Spotlight programme.


King Ahab fancied himself as a property developer, he had Jezebel to advise him. They both came to a bad end.

1 Kings 21:1-3
1 And it came to pass after these things, that Naboth the Jezreelite had a vineyard, which was in Jezreel, hard by the palace of Ahab king of Samaria.
2 And Ahab spake unto Naboth, saying, Give me thy vineyard, that I may have it for a garden of herbs, because it is near unto my house: and I will give thee for it a better vineyard than it; or, if it seem good to thee, I will give thee the worth of it in money.
3 And Naboth said to Ahab, The LORD forbid it me, that I should give the inheritance of my fathers unto thee.

No comments: