Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Thursday 11 March 2010

GETTING TO THE HEART OF THE MATTER.



For the first time I have been aware of, a story has emerged which is now getting to the heart of the Babylonian paedophile scandal. People may have the impression this is a series of scattered outbreaks on a worldwide scale, nothing could be further from the truth.

In one of today`s Irish News articles a victim relates there is a connection between many of the abusers and puts forward the viewpoint an organised network or a number of organised networks are operating.

The whole thing should make the naive think twice about why so-called "Ecumenical Ministers" in so-called "Protestant Churches" were so eager to promote unity with the Roman Catholic Church???????
Babylonianism attracts Babylonians, it is no longer a mystery why!

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

No comments: