Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 5 February 2010

"TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN THING"; a well known "fundamentalist" text.

Just been catching up with the news after walking my dog. This little titbit was most interesting. I think I will put my dog up against Nigel in the westminster elections, my dog has more brains and brawn than him.

"0935 The BBC's William Crawley tweets: "We're expecting a statement of 'contentment' from the Orange Order any time soon." The Orange Order is Northern Ireland's largest Protestant parading organisation, and the issue was at the heart of the discussions."


This video is worth repeating. The OO leadership are the greatest collection of traitors, liars and deceivers on God`s earth. They are definitely not Christians and do not have the vaguest notion of anything to do with "historical Protestantism."

The present Policing and Justice "agreement" ought to be called "The Paedo Agreement."


No comments: