Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Thursday 18 February 2010

THE "DISAPPEARED" RETURN TO HAUNT GERRY MI5 ADAMS.

The Irish News is almost worth buying today. It looks like a very long queue of people who have been longing to stick the boot or stiletto into Gerry MI5 Adams now feel they have the perfect social environment in which to do so.

Naturally he denies it all.


John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam.

I know this does not relate to the post, but I just now attempted to access the FAIR website victims.org.uk, and encountered this error message:

"This account has been suspended."

Any thoughts ? ? ?

Mrs. O'Leary

SAM FLANAGAN said...

mrs;
I have no knowledge about the victims.org.uk.
The FAIR youtube site is still in place.
http://www.youtube.com/user/fairmedia1

Unknown said...

Sam,

The 'victims.org.uk' website is the one I usually visit, and I thought it was the primary FAIR web address. I just now tried to access it again, and encountered the same message ? ?

I'll try the you tube site, though it remains somewhat curious that this site, at least for the moment, is inaccessible. I generally visit it once a day.

Mrs. O'Leary

Unknown said...

Sam,

P.S.

I went to the youtube site, but inasmuch as I have dial up, it's not much use to me. I attempted to access the FAIR 'website' from this site and encountered the same error message.

I opt for the'website', as there I can access articles, as opposed to videos.

Mrs. O'Leary

SAM FLANAGAN said...

mrs;
you could try reading, "The Serpent`s Tail" by Martin Dillon. Available from Amazon, while FAIR is offline.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sam . .

I'll do just that!

Mrs. O'Leary