Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Monday 1 February 2010

"SUGARGRANNY" AND ME!


Celebrity adulterer Kirk McCambley is still making big news I have noticed. He is attempting to stress the fact he wants to be known as an "Enterprising young man," in his own right.
“I hate the way people think the only reason I got the lease was because of Iris — I am more than qualified to run the business. I worked in my dad’s butcher shop for years and when I was 16 I was practically running the place myself. Being in business is all I have known since I was little.”

If he is as enteprising as he pretends to be, he will immediately copyright the term "Sugargranny," and sell film rights to the highest bidder. I am sure every "enterprising young man" in the the UK would love to have the ability to run their own business and have access to a "SugarGranny" who just happens to have high powered political "connections" in all the "right places."

Just to give any future movie extra spice the "SugarGranny" would happen to have her very own Svengali, the sinister Selwyn B. Throw in the explosive mixture of showbiz type "Fraud Channel" Bible" Fundamentalism and young Kirk could make millions for himself.

As everyone knows all the ladies like weepy endings, the movie could have a very weepy ending as the "enterprising young man" discovers too late he is not very important at all, in the whole scheme of things, he is just a little pawn and a little pawn which is very expendable, just like J118.


Here is a good title for a book Kirk; "SugarGranny and Me!" My inadvertent part in the destruction of Ulster`s "Political class."
Has anyone ever heard anymore about the much talked about formerly proposed musically comedy "The PopeLundy1" movie? (AKA The Paisley movie)


Ec 7:17 Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?

No comments: