Gemma Burns of the "Laughing Stock News" received an email from me the other day. She has not given any reply to it. It is now time to take a closer look at Gemma`s "DOG BITE" article.
Unfortunately due to the micky mouse nature of the "Laughing Stock News" Gemma`s article is not available online. Which means it may be hard for overseas readers to grasp what this story is about.
GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS!
Gemma`s article is now available on line. Which means you do not have to waste your money buying the paper!
Nonetheless we will continue to examine wot she wrot!
1. There is a very glaring problem with the article. It states the child`s parents are to upset to speak about the incident. This is quite plausible and understandable, they have my sympathy.
However a "local community representative" named Kevin Murphy has spoken on behalf of the family.
I want to point this out for overseas readers. Whenever you read about a "local community representative" or a "local community leader" you are generally talking about a total lowlife louse who could not get one vote if the stood in a genuine election!
Most of them are generally front men for some MI5 controlled "paramilitary group" of some sort!
The last person I would want speaking on my behalf is a "local community representative!"
Once you read of one of these scumbags being involved in the story you become very sceptical of the whole thing!
2. Why did the "Teacher" who was with the kids not speak on behalf of the child`s family? Is it because he DID NOT SEE what happened? Take it from me he definitely did not see what happened!
3. Why did the Holy Family school suddenly decide it was a good idea to go running around the Grove Playing Fields on Monday afternoon?
4. Why did the article not state the number of children who were running through the Grove Playing Fields? It gives the impression John was running on his own when the incident happened. This is not the case.
5. How many eye witnesses saw this incident?
Naturally enough I have asked Gemma to add me as a "Facebook friend." lol lol lol lol lol
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.