Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
POPELUNDY1 RELEGATED TO THE HOUSE OF HORRORS.
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
NO FURTHER ARTICLES WILL APPEAR HERE FOR A FEW WEEKS
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
CAUSEWAYGATE SIMPLIFIED
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
CONGRATULATIONS???????????????????????
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
2009
Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
CAUSEWAYGATE AMPLIFIED
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
POLICING AND JUSTICE!
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
HIMMLER HAS A "SING-A-LONG"
Exclusive picture of Sammy "Henrich Himmler" Lundy leading the celebratory sing-a-long with his favourite "Panzerlied." ...
IT IS NOT ONLY CHELSEA PETER PUNT SUPPORTS
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
CAUSEWAYGATE
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
STRANGE THEY DO NOT HAVE PROBLEMS ADVERTISING ALCOHOL ON THEIR SHIRTS!
SPL clubs to stop wearing poppies in 2011.
I think this article is somewhat out of date.
I have just read Rangers are now selling their poppy shirts.
Remember Lot`s wife!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment