Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Monday 14 November 2011

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE STORY ABOUT WRITING A BOOK?

PopeLundy`s Legacy. Dominated by a Babylonian symbol!

Well, have you really fallen for the story of PopeLundy writing a book which will make some people laugh and redden the faces of others?

What do you think the title of the book will be? Here are some suggestions.
Possible Book Titles?

“How to loose friends and alienate people”

“My journey into Apostasy”

“My wife;The Boss”

“I did it My wife`s way”

“Things I never said”

“The Pope is the Antichrist and I work for him!”

“For Fraud and Ulster!”

“It is a bad idea to surround yourself with “Yes” men!”

“It is a good idea to surround yourself with “Yes” men!”

“Tommy Gilmore; My role in his downfall!”

“What it is like to have an idiot for a son!”
The list is endless……………………..


What will be revealed in his book?
Here are just some possibilities of the top of my head;


Where all the money  which was lifted at the Ulster Resistance rallies went to?


The inside story of the Whitefield Bible College cheating scandal?


He definitely did not know William McGrath EVER!


What went on at St Andrews?

Who was really behind his downfall as leading Terrocrat?

How he tried to silence all dissent within Pink Presbyterianism

Whether he actually said God had promised he would see a Revival before he died?


Which one of his Ichabod Memorial “elders” wanted all PopeLundy`s critics disciplined


Adrian Rodgers; Why I never preach any of his sermons though some of my colleagues do!


Again, the list is endless……………..
 
Jeremiah 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

No comments: