Reports starting to emerge of special meeting being called by Pope Lundy1 and henchmen. It is being said all FPC ministers are to attend a special meeting before the end of June. All elders are excluded !
I wonder if they are going to discuss the incident which took place at Whitefield Bible College approx 1992 when a number of students seemed to think it was wrong to pray against apostate denominations. A certain Mr Peter Van Der Vaal figured highly in this incident. Wonder where he is now?
As the Bible has been discarded by a large number of these ministers, perhaps they would like to take on board the words of more secular sources!
Emanuel Lasker (1868 - 1941)
"On the chessboard, lies and hypocrisy do not survive long. The creative combination lays bare the presumption of a lie; the merciless fact, culminating in the checkmate, contradicts the hypocrite."
He means "Be sure your sins will find out out."
Perhaps this one is more appealing.
"I don't keep any close friends. I don't keep any secrets. I don't need friends. I just tell everybody everything, that's all." – Bobby Fischer
When in doubt, "SACRIFICE THE QUEEN"
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
Exclusive picture of Sammy "Henrich Himmler" Lundy leading the celebratory sing-a-long with his favourite "Panzerlied." ...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Monday, 18 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment