Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Wednesday 11 April 2012

MOVING ON

Phony peace process goobleldegookery has invented quite a few Jesuitical phrases and cliches. Today I have started to enquire what the phony peace process phrase "MOVING ON" is supposed to mean.


The innocent victims of terrorism group FAIR is being denied funding because it is claimed they are not doing enough to help the innocent victims, "MOVE ON."


Just a short time ago I sent an email message to the Community Relations Council  regarding the matter. They seem to be one of the main players in the funding decisions. The text is below.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Could you help me please?
I am following a controversy which is being highlighted on William Frazer’s Facebook page.  It now seems the CRC are refusing funding because FAIR is not helping people to “MOVE ON”
It would be helpful to me if you could explain the following points.


1. I am rather puzzled as to what the phrase “MOVE ON” means?
2. I am curious to know when this phrase originated as I can never remember it being used pre “Peace Process” days.
3. Could you set out clear guidelines what “MOVING ON” encapsulates?


If you could answer these three points it would maybe help provide answers as how funding to FAIR can be provided.


I am writing about this topic on my website you will find it here. http://psalm79.blogspot.co.uk/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


2 Timothy 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

No comments: