Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 13 April 2012

HISTORICAL EVENTS OF 1912 AND A HISTORICAL QUOTE


It contains this great quote by Edward Carson.

‘What I am anxious about is that the people over there really mean to resist. I am not for a mere game of bluff, and unless men are prepared to make great sacrifices which they clearly understand, the task of resistance is of no use. We... will be confronted by many weaklings in our own camp who talk very loud and mean nothing and will be the first to criticise us when the moment of action comes.’

The same quote is now featured on a new website which is being used to commemorate the events of 1912.  It is giving details of the intended plans for commemoration events as well as highlighting the historical context. It looks as if it could develope into a really good site.  

Hopefully they will have the sense to tell all the lundies who brought about the GFA, the St Andrews Agreement and all the Babylonian wafer worshippers they are not welcome to attend!

Proverbs 1:28-30
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

No comments: