Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Thursday 5 January 2012

REAL TITANIC BELFAST FACEBOOK PAGE

One RTBFP profile picture

One or more reports have been made that the REAL Titanic Belfast Facebook Page has posted items which violate facebook policies.  Naturally enough the individual or individuals who are upset did not make their complaints on the page itself!

It is suspected the origination of the complaint is linked to the evil Babylonian "Main Churches," who intensely hate the truth in all its forms.

Just in case you think the REAL Titanic Page is a hoax linked to people who know nothing about the Titanic or Harland Wolff, you can think again. 

The following article was written by Harry McConnell and it is very accurate. It is posted on the REAL Titanic Facebook Page.



"When I was 23 years of age I was driver of the two Cranes SAMSON and GOLIATH. I had to be trained for around 6 weeks, so that I could drive on my own.


It was a great joy at times. I laid the foundation of many of the large Tankers and bulk carriers in the Dry Dock. But some times while a section of ship was being laid it, you could have been sitting in the Cab for hours, until it was welded in.


But overall the Samson crane was tested to 1000 tonnes. But I do remember that the 10 ton Whip hook on the crane was uses more often for pipe laying on the ships, that really made the crane a waste.

The real skill was turning a section of boat over as they were built on the ground upside down. So blocks A,B, and C were used to turn it over before fitting it to the ship.


By the way the cab on the Samson revolves so that you can look where you are going either to "BELFAST" or "SEA", the two words are the radio instructions you got from the ground. Regarding the Cab it was really never used.

Crane Cab.

I still do have a lot of Photos of it while I drove them some in Color and black and white. You were not allowed to, but I sneaked a small instant up, and go the photos. They were well guarded due to the Troubles.

If there is still any ex driver's out there, some would now be far older than me, contact this TITANIC page.
I would believe some would be in their late 70's now."

Judges 16:28

And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord God, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.

No comments: