Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Saturday 21 January 2012

LORD MAYOR OF BELFAST TO RESIGN FACEBOOK GROUP

Earlier this week someone added me to the "LORD MAYOR OF BELFAST TO RESIGN FACEBOOK PAGE," without my knowledge. 


I have never asked to join this group, I do not wish to be associated with it in any way. To be fair to them, I was able to unjoin the group without any problem.


It is necessary to make one thing clear, I do not join groups which contain Lundy`s and the "LORD MAYOR GROUP" is overflowing with them!


Anyone who supported the GFA or the St Andrew`s Agreement is a Lundy.  I have no time for any political activists who are engaged in Lundyism.


It is most repulsive for all these Lundys to now  try and make out they are "Unionists."  It is even worse when they try and make out they are "Protestants!"


The so-called "Leaders of Lundyism" have all worshipped the Babylonian wafer God and all the loony, lundy`s still follow them!


Lundyism summed up!
Matthew 26:14-16
14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,
15 And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces ofsilver.
16 And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

No comments: