Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Saturday 28 January 2012

AN URGENT APPEAL FOR WITNESSES

This last week has seen quite a bit of attention focused on the issue of  "Dog Attacks."  An incident occured in the Grove Playing Fields which I thought would have received considerable MSM attention. 


As it turns out only the Micky Mouse "North Belfast News" covered the matter. The "Journalist" lol lol lol, covering the story was someone called Gemma Burns. (It is such a pathetic "newspaper," cannot even keep their online stories up to date.)

Some poor child was "bit" by a dog on Monday  23/01/2012 while "running" through the playing fields. I would appeal for any eye witnesses of this incident to come forward so this child`s plight can be highlighted.


Most especially I would commend the people who provided the information which led to the dog and the owner being identified.


I do hope the information was accurate as there are people who circulate in the Grove playing fields who  have a history of providing "false information" otherwise called "MISINFORMATION" or "DISINFORMATION." 


In Approx 1998 an individual who circulates in the Grove Playing Fields was going about telling people I was a "Homosexual" or a Paedophile. You may be wondering how I know this?  It is very simple, the individual in question went to a guy called David Gilliland with this MISINFORMATION and David Gilliland told me.
As a matter of fact there was a witness present when he did tell me!


Hopefully the individual in question has improved his information providing skills and the information provided on this occasion is accurate. 


No doubt the Keystone Cops of the PSNI and the highly questionable Dog wardens (according to the Save Lennox Facebook page) of Belfast City Council will persue this matter urgently!


Here is a video clip of my dog and his playmate playing in my garden.




Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written,Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

No comments: