Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 20 May 2011

STEPHEN IS BODYSWERVING "SUPER INJUNCTION" CALLERS. HE DOES NOT WANT TO DISCUSS THE SUBJECT.

A friend told me today Mr Stephen Nolan is very reluctant to discuss "Super Injunctions."  Apparently some callers wanted to raise the matter but Stephen does not want to know. 

I have not heard the shows myself but the friend who told me is dependable, he would not make something like this up. He also tells me Stephen is very, very unpopular with many Linfield supporters as he falsely accused them of beating someone up some time ago.

So, there we have it, Stephen Nolan does not want to discuss Super Injuctions.  Nor does any other of the N.Ireland MSM outlets. I wonder why?

Why don`t  you do the Super Injunction story tomorrow Stephen? After all the phony Queen`s visit is played out now.

Even Slugger O Toole, a playground for pseudo intellectuals and varied forms of jetsom and flotsam of political lowlife, who all hide their identities, is just ignoring the Super Injunction scandal.  They must all be hoping it will just go away.

Proverbs 26:18-20
18As a mad man who casteth firebrands, arrows, and death,
19So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?
20Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

No comments: