Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Monday 23 May 2011

HENRY IS HAVING A BIT OF A LAUGH

"No collusion" claims UTV headline.


Henry McDonald`s fanciful account of the Rosemary Nelson affair.  Far-fetched and lacking in detail is how I would describe it and I am being very gracious.  Henry fails to tell about the former RUC "press officer" passing the names of supposed suspects to "journalists."

Journalists then spread the identities of innocent people via their news rags.

Rev 21:7-9
7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

No comments: