Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Saturday 1 May 2010

POSITIVE IMMIGRATION STORIES.


This is arguably the most famous picture in British political history. I have noticed it being discussed by many psychologists and psychiatrists on the internet. It is the perfect picture to illustrate the dangers of "depression." He will be even more depressed next Friday.

Gordon Brown`s super blunder has highlighted the "Immigration question" in the UK. BBC has a couple of articles illustrating genuine immigration/asylum circumstances which have been a benefit both to the immigrants and the UK.

Germans who fought for Britain in WW2.
Germans who took up arms against Hitler.

Abraham the immigrant.
Genesis 23:3-8
3 And Abraham stood up from before his dead, and spake unto the sons of Heth, saying,
4 I am a stranger and a sojourner with you: give me a possession of a buryingplace with you, that I may bury my dead out of my sight.

No comments: