Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 30 April 2010

FEARLESS CRIMEFIGHTERS!

Outrageous notions of grandeur infect the minds of all the establishment elite in N.Ireland. There would be a more resolute desire for "Terrorism" to be defeated if NO public figure or politican were given "Bodyguards." They should all have to take the same risks as everyone else. Most of them are probably "Yes voters" anyway!


Revelation 21:7-9
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

No comments: