Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Tuesday 27 April 2010

THIS SOUNDS LIKE SATIRE BUT IT`S NOT!

The stooge in the picture below is one of the sorry beings I came across one night last week while he was putting up Nigel Lundy KOBA posters in Duncairn Gds. The well-meaning buffoon genuinely did not know anything about the "superinjunction scandals." Not surprising when you see the snakes he likes to be pictured with.

There is at least one person in this picture whom most of the Paisley/Super Lundy family had an extreme loathing of, how he ever got to be in KOBA is beyond understanding.

Speaking of the Paisley/SuperLundy family, I hear the Baroness has been misbehaving much to the displeasure of a Pink Presbyterian Preacherette. He sent her a letter warning her about her misconduct, obviously she ignored him. (as you would do yourself) Something about her involvement in "Spiritual Adultery" I am led to believe. Anyway you can be sure you will not be reading about it in "The Belfast Newsletter."

The video below is a Harry Enfield satirical sketch I think. Its probably entitiled "You can fool all the people all the time!"


2 Corinthians 6:16-18
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

No comments: