Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 7 May 2010

JUST WATCH THEM MOVE INTO SUPER-POWER, SUPER-SPEED LUNDYISM.


I have met quite a few people last night and this morning who have no time for Nigel Lundy yet they felt compelled to vote for him because they wanted to stop Gerry Kelly winning N.Belfast. It never seems to occur to them that Nigel and Gerry are in government together. They are Terrocrats and they love it, and all the benefits it brings them.

If you think they have been Lundies up to now, just watch as they up the gears and enter into the realm of Super-power, super-speed Lundyism.
My hands are clean I certainly did not vote for any Lundy party.

How long do you think Nigel will last as KOBA leader?


Psalm 101:7
7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

No comments: