Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Wednesday, 22 September 2010
ROMAN CATHOLIC DISCRIMINATION AGAINST PROTESTANTS
2 Timothy 3:12-14
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sam,
How good to know that I can always count on a TRUTHFUL rendering of the news here!
I trust that as I am, you are upholding Mr. Frazer in prayer.
I have made a heartfelt plea to the LORD, imploring HIM to overturn all those who have wickedly conspired and plotted evil against him, (including so-called protestant ministers who are in league with the Roman whore) with a view to suppressing the TRUTH, obstructing JUSTICE and turning aside JUDGMENT will come to nought and the evil they have sought to inflict on him will come upon them, as in the case of Haman and Mordecai!
May our God be pleased to "fight for him" and utterly overthrow these workers of iniquity . . . for His praise and glory
Kindest Regards,
Mrs. O'Leary
Post a Comment