The zany utterances ringing out from high level KOBA stooges seem to indicate all is not well in Lundyland. (Kincora Old Boys Association)
Peter is going out of his way to emphasise he is not going to stand down as leader. Strange that he should bring the topic into the public domain, I do not think anyone was publicly speculating on the matter?
Nigel is publicly admitting the game is up regarding getting "Unionists" to vote for donkeys draped in a Union Jack.
If Google were to publish the number of queries they get using the search terms "Willie McCrea rent boys," it would all add up to a heady mix.
Could it have anything to do with this?
It would be interesting to hear what Iris has to say about the following verses in her proposed "book."
Revelation 3:18-20
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Saturday, 18 September 2010
GUESS WHAT GOD HAS TOLD IRIS TO DO?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment