The zany utterances ringing out from high level KOBA stooges seem to indicate all is not well in Lundyland. (Kincora Old Boys Association)
Peter is going out of his way to emphasise he is not going to stand down as leader. Strange that he should bring the topic into the public domain, I do not think anyone was publicly speculating on the matter?
Nigel is publicly admitting the game is up regarding getting "Unionists" to vote for donkeys draped in a Union Jack.
If Google were to publish the number of queries they get using the search terms "Willie McCrea rent boys," it would all add up to a heady mix.
Could it have anything to do with this?
It would be interesting to hear what Iris has to say about the following verses in her proposed "book."
Revelation 3:18-20
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
Reginald Empy, Chatham House Lundy Apparachik. Reginald Empy is an uninspiring looser. How he ever got to be leader of a major political par...
-
Modern technology is a wonderful thing. Here in this short video clip is captured for all time one of the most historic, hilarious, histrion...
-
Deputy leader of KOBA will have a major headache in the next few months, he could well be the next Lundy party leader to the electoral slau...
-
1 Crooked Property Developer + 1 Crooked Banker + 1 Crooked Politican = 1 Artificially inflated market. 1 Crooked Property Developer+ 1 Cr...
-
KOBA would need to brief their hapless canvassers before sending them out to put up posters or go round doors in N.Belfast. They need to hav...
-
The debate between the "British Party Leaders" has been given massive publicity, never watched it myself, waste of time. Its all a...
-
The most useless Newspaper in the UK. The sooner this newspaper goes out of business the better. Its only point in exisiting at the minute i...
-
Dark Alliance online book. Suicide is a topic becoming more openly discussed, the BBC are showing a documentary tonight. It is not a new t...
-
Just noticed this character in the video clip. He looks very like the individual who was along with the Field Marshall when I ask him about ...
-
Thankfully all the "debates" are over. The whole UK election campaign is a total bore. It is the election counts and results I enj...
Saturday, 18 September 2010
GUESS WHAT GOD HAS TOLD IRIS TO DO?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment