Here is a nice little video for IRA/MI5 to ponder as we end the old year and start the new. Listen to the end especially and ask yourself, "is he bluffing?"
What do you think Paddy Hoey? you psuedo-intellectual media whore.
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Wednesday, 30 December 2009
ENDING THE OLD, BRINGING IN THE NEW.
Labels:
agents,
Audio/Video,
Bible,
current events,
lies,
media
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sam,
Thanks for sharing this FAIR video with those who follow your blog. I don't think Willie is bluffing, and it is my fervant prayer that this will be a Jubilee Year for the "real victims" of the Troubles!
By the way, is there any way you can make your videos more user-friendly to those like myself who are on a dial up connection? I thought perhaps you might be able to make a technical adjustment that would allow you to offer your videos in both dial up and high connection speed.
Just a thought!
Mrs. O'Leary
mrs;
I will try to find out if there is something that can be done about your suggestion.
Thanks Sam . . I appreciate your consideration of my request. I would very much like to access more of your educational videos, but so often must pass them by because of the time required to watch via dial up, even so I continue to read your posts.
Your blog is the only reliable news source in N.I. and I do so enjoy your cunning analysis and critical commentary in the realm of politics. Your site is both informative and inspiring, and I might add, humorous and entertaining as well. Your straightforward, no holes barred approach to journalism is a refreshing alternative to what is offered by the mainstream media.
You tell it like it is Sam!
Mrs. O'Leary
Mrs. and Sam.....
I to use dial-up there are many ,many that do !
Sam I'm sure you can find the way to accommodate both,thus increasing your audience.
keep up the good ...errrrr no the GREAT WORK.
Peter
Post a Comment