As Doc used to say,"I know I only look 25, but I cannot help that!"Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
Exclusive picture of Sammy "Henrich Himmler" Lundy leading the celebratory sing-a-long with his favourite "Panzerlied." ...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Wednesday, 10 October 2007
PICTURE OF FITNESS AND HEALTH
Came across this lovely picture of Wayne McCullough at Tower Bridge, London, on Wayne`s blogsite.
As Doc used to say,"I know I only look 25, but I cannot help that!"
As Doc used to say,"I know I only look 25, but I cannot help that!"
Labels:
sport
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment