Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Thursday 7 April 2011

NO COMMENT !

PopeLundy1 features in an article in the Belfast Lundyletter.  His response about Peter`s apostacy in attending the blasphemous and deceitful Mass was.......... "he did not wish to make a comment!"

Between the antics of himself and Peter, they have both succeeded in making Terence O`Neill look like a Protestant extremist.



Who is the Lundy now?


Its not how you start it is how you finish!

Rev 3
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

No comments: