Confirmation of my earlier claim that the decommissioning details and much more are to be deposited at the Jesuit Boston College.
If I wanted to rewrite history this is how I would go about it. I would give all the details to the Jesuits of Boston College and their fellow Jesuits around the world. They are the experts at rewriting history.
This has all been made possible by those who have advocated and supported the Good Friday Agreement.
By the time the Jesuits are finished rewriting history, the Protestants, British Army and the police will have been made responsible for all the killings. What was dished out by Stephen Nolan in the past week is only a small dose of what is to come.
There will be no outcry about this by any Lundy politician.
Would someone please try and explain how these Jesuit lowlifes have such an influence in important N.Ireland matters?
Jude 1:3-5
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Thursday, 31 March 2011
SEE, DIDN`T I TELL YOU?
Labels:
Babylonianism,
Bible,
cover up,
current events,
Jesuits,
political manipulation,
Terrocracy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment