It would be the ultimate revenge if the Libyan people brought Gadaffi down using these methods. How has he managed to survive 40 years anyhow?
I read an article last week that implied the secret of his success was paying his "civil servants" exceptionally good wages. As a matter of fact he increased their wages last week. Plus he is a very nasty piece of work as well!
It`s thought this helps as well.
Proverbs 1:26
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Saturday, 19 February 2011
THE ULTIMATE REVENGE
Labels:
Audio/Video,
Bible,
cover up,
history,
Islamic terror,
secret societies,
victims
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment