Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 19 March 2010

THE RINGWORM CHILDREN


Shimon Peres is responsible for the "Ringworm Children" atrocity. Like many figures in N.Ireland Peres is a "Protected Species" only Peres is on the international level. The picture above shows him with his boss The Antichrist. Peres "peace center" is a massive fraud just like Tony Blair`s "Faith Foundation."












Peres sold Israeli chidren to the US government for "scientific experiments." He will never be convicted of that crime.

Joel 3:1-3
1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

No comments: