Money,Money,Money!
This is a story that will startle, infuriate, demoralise and confuse the Unionist community! I wonder what "Quislings incorporated" namely Peter Punt and Reginald Empyhead will make of this? Was it a side-deal part of the "St Andrews Dis-Agreement?"
I wonder if there is any more shock revelations to come???????
What would happen if it were ever proved that hundreds of Loyalists went to jail because they were "set up" by British agents ??????????
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good work sam keep hammering away at these dup creeps.I see sgt jeffrey is taking on the total role of the dup leader
He prefers the stadium be at the maze
i wonder what campbell thinks of his comments,or did he get tacit approval from the punt,just to test the water in the unionist population.
How long does this tragedy of a so called executive continue.We really need a samson to pull the pillars down on this Jesuit inspired edifice
regards bro.
I see a certain book being mentioned on a few internet sites already. "Killing For Britain" by "John Black."
It could prove very embarrassing for many politicos.
There is no way a creep like Donaldson, or any of the other spineless windbags could ever have reached such a "high" politcal office unless they had "very special friends" looking out for them!
I think you will find many of the "silent-pulpiteers" of Pink Presbyteriainism are in the same category.
Perhaps there will be a sequel to the book soon entitled "Killing for Revenge" by "Mr Job WellDone!"
Post a Comment