Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Thursday 1 September 2011

STAMPING OUT BENEFIT FRAUD

Front pages of both N.Ireland daily media whore news rags are screaming out about stamping down on benefit fraud.  The Irish News front page has the same theme but it is only available by internet subscription. It is not worth subscribing to.

The hardworking people of N.Ireland will welcome the sentiments expressed, however the local political parties do not have any moral crediblity to stamp out any kind of fraud, given the fact they have formed a government with IRA/MI5 mass-murderers and large-scale bank robbers!

Nelson McLundy can now turn his attention to stamping out large scale "Property development" fraud.  There are plenty of members in the Kincora Old Boys Association who could give him the best advice as how to go about it.

When he is finished with all this, he can then reassure the public over Super Injunctions.  All Nelson has to do is issue a statement saying, "Not one member of the Kincora Old Boys Association" is hiding behind a Super Injunction of any kind whatsoever.

My next post will be about "The Vanishing Cricket Pitch," I am not sure whether it is related to fraud, stupidity or just deliberately wasting public money. You can read about it and make your own mind up!

1 Samuel 12:3
Behold, here I am: witness against me before the LORD, and before his anointed: whose ox have I taken? or whose ass have I taken? or whom have I defrauded? whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you.

No comments: