Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Tuesday, 9 August 2011
INSPIRATIONAL STORY
An inspirational story of a true soldier overcoming adversity is featured on the front page of the Belfast Lundyletter.
There is a big difference between the attitude of Phillip Gillespie and that of "terrorists" and criminals the world over. "Terrorists" and criminals want the right to kill and maim others but they mega-complain when they have to pay the price of their criminality.
Phillip has accepted the risks he was required to take as a soldier. He put on a uniform and fought openly. He is not complaining about his lot in life, he regards it as another challenge to overcome.
Phillip is a real hero.
Philippians 4:11
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Labels:
Bible,
current events,
Local interest,
providence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment