Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Wednesday 9 February 2011

I HOPE SHE HAS BEEN A VICTIM

Kate Middleton with some boyfriend

More developments have just been reported in the illegal lowlife newspaper hacking scandal. I do hope they have been foolish enough to try and hack Kate Middleton`s private Cyberspace correspondence. She will have the public support, financial resources and best legal advice to enable her to take the "journalistic" lowlife creeps to the cleaners.

It will really make my day if it says in tomorrows UK papers "Kate Middleton to take legal action against Murdoch`s "newspapers" lol.

Out of all the people in the UK whose phones have been hacked she is probably the very, very worst one to get caught for. You would probably go to jail for a very long time. Everybody has a natural sympathy for a new "Bride to be."

2 Samuel 20:15-17
15 And they came and besieged him in Abel of Bethmaachah, and they cast up a bank against the city, and it stood in the trench: and all the people that were with Joab battered the wall, to throw it down.
16 Then cried a wise woman out of the city, Hear, hear; say, I pray you, unto Joab, Come near hither, that I may speak with thee.
17 And when he was come near unto her, the woman said, Art thou Joab? And he answered, I am he. Then she said unto him, Hear the words of thine handmaid. And he answered, I do hear.

No comments: