Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Tuesday 9 November 2010

TARA IS A STRANGE GIRL


Tara Mills seems to be much to good of a journalist to be working for the VBC. She had quite a good little piece going about Dr. Paul Millar (Iris lovely Psychiatrist friend) though I have not heard any follow up on the matter.

Now she has this latest story about suicides being influenced by paramilitary threats. To the best of my knowledge this is the first time any journalist has publicly linked paramilitary involvement in the local suicide epidemic. I am sure it is not a factor in all the cases but it is still a contributary factor.

Last night I did watch the video clip about the Shankill area, it ended by saying tonight`s Spotlight programme would be about the UVF and their threat to the community, or words to that effect.
I do hope their threat to the community quickly subsides, I walk my dog up the Shankill on a regular basis and I do not want to run in to any bad boys.

This is the verse for today on the Online Bible.
Isaiah 1:18
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

No comments: